As of version 7.5 Lightroom offers a simplified way of installing LUTs from within Lightroom’s interface. Please follow the instructions in this document to learn how to install LUTs in Lightroom 7.5 and later.
- Launch Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Navigate to Develop tab
- Click on Profile Browser
- Click on the plus sign and select “Import Profiles…” option
- Navigate to the folder ‘Lightroom 7.3 (April 2018 Update) and Later‘ in your Lightroom download and select the .xmp profiles to be imported.
- Make sure you are importing .xmp profiles as any other type of files will not work. Click ‘Import‘.
- You newly imported LUTs will appear in the Profile Browser.